Monday, 10 August 2015

Body Parts in Te Reo

I We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:
I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
I have the English and Māori words on my poster
I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body


How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks



Reflection

My favourite part was: choosing the background and picking the colours.

It was really hard: to write the labels in Māori

Something that really helped me was: my buddies and the Te Tinana poster.

Something new I learned was: the māori words for some of the body parts like ringaringa is hands and arms.

Kerri Thinks
I am pleased that your buddy and the Te Tinana poster helped you to learn some of the māori words for body parts. It is tricky when your buddy doesn't send through the information but you did a great job creating another poster. I hope that helped you to remember the words!

No comments:

Post a Comment